photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Monday, September 14, 2009

Red is Best



Last year I made a ton of mittens for family as Christmas gifts, I wanted a pair of my own but couldn’t bare to make one more pair. This year, now that the sun is setting earlier and a chill is in the air, I am ready. I was really happy with the Frances Mittens that I designed last year so these are based on the same design concept, simple mittens that have a pop-top. Oh, did I mention they have to be red? If you are familiar with the children’s book “Red is Best” then you’ll know why.

4 comments:

  1. very cool! that is the perfect shade of red.

    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to second the excellent colour choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mitts look just perfect for giving the "thumbs up" sign. I can't wait to see the flap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we're familiar all right with Red is Best! No need to say more. :)

    ReplyDelete