photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Save the Date // Fibrations


You may recall my recap of the first annual Fibrations last year. It was a fun and relaxed event and I loved the setting, the vendors were set up in the orchard at St Ann's Academy, downtown Victoria. 


It's almost that time of year again and I am so pleased to announce that I will be a vendor at this years event! I will have all of my samples on display to view and try on as well as printed copies of all of my patterns. 


Hope to see you there!

. . .

Fibrations
August 19th 
The Orchard at St Ann's Academy 
635 Humboldt Street, Victoria, BC
Sunday from 10am - 4pm


Stay up to date by liking them on Facebook. For more information on Fibrations as well as a complete list of vendors visit their website

2 comments:

  1. Janek how many finished pieces of each pattern do you make? It looks like you have a few classic raglans in different colors there.

    Are you working on anything new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for this day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete